Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report page size when printing

I use SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. The clients use Internet Explorer 6 or higher on Windows XP.

When i access a report by ReportServer URL, the report viewer show me this report with my default parameters selected. If i choose "PDF" format and i click "Export", my report is perfect on printing.

My problem is the button print of the ReportViewer page, if i click on it, the printed report is very too large (on two page). I presume that some settings are wrong in my report, the maximum width of the content never exceed 31 cm, i want the report in LandScape.

There are my settings for this report :

InteractiveSize : 11in; 8,5in

Margins : 1,5cm; 1,5cm; 1,5cm; 1,5cm

PageSize : 35cm; 25cm

Where's the problem when i use the print button directly into the ReportViewer ? Internet Explorer ? The printer drivers or settings ? The report settings ?

Sorry for my english...

What happens when you set InteractiveWidth to 35cm and InteractiveHeight to 25cm? InteractiveHeight/Width are used to generate soft page breaks with HTML and Excel formats.|||Same problem, i have deleted the report before deploying again with the updated report (InteractiveWidth to 35cm and InteractiveHeight to 25cm) and the report stay on 2 page in width.|||At what width does the report break across pages? This usually happens when the report body width exceeds the page width minus (left and right margins).|||ok i will change the width and height of the page. It seem's to be 27.5 X 21.5 cm, so i will reduce the width and the content will fit on one page. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment