Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Parameter prompt Localization

I am using RS2000.
Can I Localize the parameter prompt of report. I want the prompt
strings to be taken from my satellite assembly where I will have
localized strings for locales I am supporting in my reports.
MSRS itself localize the string "Select a Value" for the report
parameters combo box, but the prompt for the report parameter also need
to be localized. These prompts always appear in English. This appears
to be half localized report. How can I make it consistent to show
prompts as per the users browser locale?
If not in RS 2000 can i do this in RS 2005 ' How can i achieve this in
RS 2005
If its possible in RS 2005 i can upgrade to RS 2005I'm looking for the same thing. Have you found any info on this matter?
Thanks
Ross
"Manoj" wrote:
> I am using RS2000.
> Can I Localize the parameter prompt of report. I want the prompt
> strings to be taken from my satellite assembly where I will have
> localized strings for locales I am supporting in my reports.
> MSRS itself localize the string "Select a Value" for the report
> parameters combo box, but the prompt for the report parameter also need
> to be localized. These prompts always appear in English. This appears
> to be half localized report. How can I make it consistent to show
> prompts as per the users browser locale?
> If not in RS 2000 can i do this in RS 2005 ' How can i achieve this in
> RS 2005
> If its possible in RS 2005 i can upgrade to RS 2005
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment