Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report Page Issue?

I have a report that I developed. When I click the preview tab and see the
report it show's 1 page which is correct. When I click the "Print Preview"
button it shows the 1st page and 3 blank pages after? It also prints this
way.
Why is it doing this?
DavidMake sure that your report satisfies the condition specified below
(Report.PageWidth - Report.LeftMargin - Report.Right Margin) >=Body.Width
Ponnurangam
"Yoshi" <yoshi@.home.com> wrote in message
news:#p5bc4IsEHA.2008@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> I have a report that I developed. When I click the preview tab and see the
> report it show's 1 page which is correct. When I click the "Print Preview"
> button it shows the 1st page and 3 blank pages after? It also prints this
> way.
> Why is it doing this?
> David
>|||Ponnurangam,
I thought that was going to solve my problem but it didn't. Thanks for good
info. Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Davod
"Ponnurangam" <ponnurangam@.trellisys.net> wrote in message
news:eYHybtQsEHA.376@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Make sure that your report satisfies the condition specified below
> (Report.PageWidth - Report.LeftMargin - Report.Right Margin) >=> Body.Width
> Ponnurangam
> "Yoshi" <yoshi@.home.com> wrote in message
> news:#p5bc4IsEHA.2008@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> I have a report that I developed. When I click the preview tab and see
>> the
>> report it show's 1 page which is correct. When I click the "Print
>> Preview"
>> button it shows the 1st page and 3 blank pages after? It also prints
>> this
>> way.
>> Why is it doing this?
>> David
>>
>|||Hi
I have also had the same problem today and have worked out that the white
background with the dots is like the canvas, is the body width and must be
smaller than Report.PageWidth - Report.LeftMargin - Report.Right Margin.
Hope you get my meaning.
Fiona
"Yoshi" wrote:
> Ponnurangam,
> I thought that was going to solve my problem but it didn't. Thanks for good
> info. Do you have any other suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Davod
> "Ponnurangam" <ponnurangam@.trellisys.net> wrote in message
> news:eYHybtQsEHA.376@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > Make sure that your report satisfies the condition specified below
> >
> > (Report.PageWidth - Report.LeftMargin - Report.Right Margin) >=> > Body.Width
> >
> > Ponnurangam
> >
> > "Yoshi" <yoshi@.home.com> wrote in message
> > news:#p5bc4IsEHA.2008@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> >> I have a report that I developed. When I click the preview tab and see
> >> the
> >> report it show's 1 page which is correct. When I click the "Print
> >> Preview"
> >> button it shows the 1st page and 3 blank pages after? It also prints
> >> this
> >> way.
> >>
> >> Why is it doing this?
> >>
> >> David
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>|||I finally understand what everyone is saying. Thank you so much!
David P.
"Fiona Harrison" <FionaHarrison@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:40621EF4-C726-4859-935F-53C239980B96@.microsoft.com...
> Hi
> I have also had the same problem today and have worked out that the white
> background with the dots is like the canvas, is the body width and must be
> smaller than Report.PageWidth - Report.LeftMargin - Report.Right Margin.
> Hope you get my meaning.
> Fiona
> "Yoshi" wrote:
>> Ponnurangam,
>> I thought that was going to solve my problem but it didn't. Thanks for
>> good
>> info. Do you have any other suggestions?
>> Thanks,
>> Davod
>> "Ponnurangam" <ponnurangam@.trellisys.net> wrote in message
>> news:eYHybtQsEHA.376@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> > Make sure that your report satisfies the condition specified below
>> >
>> > (Report.PageWidth - Report.LeftMargin - Report.Right Margin) >=>> > Body.Width
>> >
>> > Ponnurangam
>> >
>> > "Yoshi" <yoshi@.home.com> wrote in message
>> > news:#p5bc4IsEHA.2008@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> >> I have a report that I developed. When I click the preview tab and see
>> >> the
>> >> report it show's 1 page which is correct. When I click the "Print
>> >> Preview"
>> >> button it shows the 1st page and 3 blank pages after? It also prints
>> >> this
>> >> way.
>> >>
>> >> Why is it doing this?
>> >>
>> >> David
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment