Friday, March 30, 2012

Report parameters

I'm using a query to populate a drop down list for a report parameter. E.g. a
number of stores. I'm using this to get sales figures per store.
Now I need a way to show the sales figures for all stores. A user should for
example be able to skip the stores selection list to select them all...
I haven't figured out yet how to skip this, or some other solution to get
every store. When I do not select a store, RS complains there's no store
selected. Even when I select "allow null value" in the parameter options...
Can someone help me?Hi Andreas,
look here in the Newsgroup :
Report Parameters with a choice of "All"
mfg Georg
"Andreas" <Andreas@.discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:BC84B219-9A78-4E5F-8FC1-5CC1A4C175D1@.microsoft.com...
> I'm using a query to populate a drop down list for a report parameter.
E.g. a
> number of stores. I'm using this to get sales figures per store.
> Now I need a way to show the sales figures for all stores. A user should
for
> example be able to skip the stores selection list to select them all...
> I haven't figured out yet how to skip this, or some other solution to get
> every store. When I do not select a store, RS complains there's no store
> selected. Even when I select "allow null value" in the parameter
options...
> Can someone help me?
>|||thx georg
"Georg Schmelzer" wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> look here in the Newsgroup :
> Report Parameters with a choice of "All"
>
> mfg Georg
>
>
> "Andreas" <Andreas@.discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:BC84B219-9A78-4E5F-8FC1-5CC1A4C175D1@.microsoft.com...
> > I'm using a query to populate a drop down list for a report parameter.
> E.g. a
> > number of stores. I'm using this to get sales figures per store.
> > Now I need a way to show the sales figures for all stores. A user should
> for
> > example be able to skip the stores selection list to select them all...
> > I haven't figured out yet how to skip this, or some other solution to get
> > every store. When I do not select a store, RS complains there's no store
> > selected. Even when I select "allow null value" in the parameter
> options...
> >
> > Can someone help me?
> >
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment