Monday, March 26, 2012

report only displays one row

I added a report viewer, clicked create new report, and followed the wizards. My report only displays one row on one page. I can see all the rows if I preview contents on the data table adapter. There are no filters and no where clause in the SQL. What might the reason be that the report only shows one row? Thanks

HI,dmcdivitt:

Try to use a simple sql statement without any parameter and filter and following the Add New Report Wizard. If you still face to the same sitution, please feel free to post your question here for more discussion.


I hope the above information will be helpful. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know. It's my pleasure to be of assistance

|||

I created a new report with a simple SQL statement and got the same result - one row on one page. No more. The table used has 1300 rows. No filters, no parameters, and no where clause was used anywhere.

|||

I will ask this in another forum. Nobody seems to read this one.

|||

HI,dmcdivitt:

I am sorry that i have came back home early and have not read your posts in time due to the different time region.

It is really weird. I hope you can send me your project to me and i will have a check with it.

Please use the simple query string and the common datatable(NORTHWIND).

Here is my address:sighlen@.sina.com

If i misunderstand you about your question, please feel free to correct me and i will try to help you with more information.

I hope the above information will be helpful. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know. It's my pleasure to be of assistance

|||

Resolved. See threadhttp://forums.asp.net/t/1128061.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment