Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report paging problem

I'm having a problem with a report i recently built. I use a table
with three colums and one issue I have is there is a lot of white
space left all over the report because a table group will not span
onto the next column.
With the exception of one group that is larger than 1 entire column.
That one actually fills up one column and then starts agian at the top
of the next column.
Has any one else ran into this?
Also if you know how to potentially fix this let me know.
Thanks,
GregHave you tried Merging several cells to span the columns?
"Greg" <greg.cheadle@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1183647511.082603.121240@.q69g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
> I'm having a problem with a report i recently built. I use a table
> with three colums and one issue I have is there is a lot of white
> space left all over the report because a table group will not span
> onto the next column.
> With the exception of one group that is larger than 1 entire column.
> That one actually fills up one column and then starts agian at the top
> of the next column.
> Has any one else ran into this?
> Also if you know how to potentially fix this let me know.
> Thanks,
> Greg
>

No comments:

Post a Comment