Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Parameter Toolbar

Good day everyone...

I created a simple report in SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Its about getting the sales from specific date and store. My parameters are date and storename, the report works fine as I view it in the reportserver. But, when we incorporate the report in a custom webpage using a reportviewer, the parameter toolbar occupies half the space, now that's my problem. Is there anyway I can create a custom Toolbar in Visual Studio so I can just set the parameter property to hidden so the default parameter toolbar wont show?

Thanks in advance guys... c",)

Yes. There's nothing extra (like controls) supplied to allow this. Just create the parameters using standard controls (dropdowns, dat pickers, whatever you like) and then in code pass those parameters to the report viewer control.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment