Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Parameters

If I specifiy a parameter in my report dataset like @.status to filter the
report based on a status selected by the user - I can't figure out how to
give them the "ALL" option - so that the report ignores the status and
displays all the records.
--
ArkayTry this
SELECT NULL AS StatusValue, '<All>' AS Status
UNION
SELECT StatusValue, Status
FROM Status_mstr
"Arkay" <Arkay@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7E0C2DD8-A1E9-407C-BDDD-AD0B110C5775@.microsoft.com...
> If I specifiy a parameter in my report dataset like @.status to filter the
> report based on a status selected by the user - I can't figure out how to
> give them the "ALL" option - so that the report ignores the status and
> displays all the records.
>
> --
> Arkay

No comments:

Post a Comment