Saturday, February 25, 2012

Report in Multiple Columns

I have a report, let's say it has two table columns, Name and Phone. I need to format this report so that it will print Name and Phone top to bottom, and then start at the top of a second column instead of going to another page. Do I do this using body columns, and if so, can someone explain how. I have tried by changing the column property of the body to 2, but it just moved a table column over the the other body column. Am I heading down the wrong path? I am using VS 2003 to create the report.

Thanks

Setting the column property of the body is the right way to accomplish this. However, you need to check the page width value of the report. When Body.Column is 2, the report width is divided in half, if that is smaller than the body width/table width, your table'd get splitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment