Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Report Header

i have small doubt. i am using sql2005 reports.

My reports every thing is working properly

what my question is?

My report is like this example:

col1 col2 col3 col4

1 2 2 2

2 3 4 5

ok some time in reports no data so when that time its showing only Header only right?

But i dont want to disply my reports header if there is no data in my report just if no data dont disply my report header how? i am new reporing services

if there is no data in fields dont disply my header : col1 col2 col3 col4

it should be false how?

thanx

The best method to do this is to hide the table completely when there is no data aviable to show. You can do that by stiing the visibility property to an expression which counts the number of rows. If = 0 then the visibility is false else true.

An other option is to fill the NoRow property of the table. This property is only visible in the little properties window (press F4, or View -> Properties window)

|||

thanx Jan Pieter Posthum

its working.

No comments:

Post a Comment