Saturday, February 25, 2012

Report Headers showing on blank page

I hope someone will have time to answer a really basic RS question.

I have a simple report, the query will only return a few rows (16 - 20), my header is repeating on a 2nd blank page. I'm sure it's because I grouped on a column from the record set. I can not find where you delete the grouping.

Anyone have any good suggestions on RS books?

Thanks

Hey Marc,

There are a couple of places to check:

When you click on the table, are there rows that have little numbers on them (1,2, etc)? If so, you should be able to right-click on these and select Delete Groups.

Another place could be the Properties of the table (Select the table, right click on the Properties option). Select the Grouping tab. Delete any of the groups in there (usually named something like "details_group")

Good luck!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment