Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Report from right to left

Report from right to left
Hi.

Is there a way to define the report from right to left?
and I mean all the report and not just the textBox and stuff?

For example:
Right now, When I have a table that spread over the whole page, If I change the visibility of a column from the center to False - The table shrink to the left (and there is a spare room in the right side of the page).

I tried changing the lenguage to hebrew but no good.

Any ideas?

Roy,

I've had this same problem before, and I haven't seen a solution to keep the table at one fixed width when expanding and hiding columns. Have you thought of just hiding the text boxes in that column instead of the whole column. We also just found out that you can embed a table within a table. You may find a solution there. Have one main table with your headers then a sub table that you can hide and unhide columns. Just trying to help.

|||Hi patawa,
Thanks for the reply.

My problem is a little diffrent since I don't care that the table width will change.
The problem is thet the table is tied to the left of the screen and not to the right.

I don't care if the width will shrink but I want the right border to stay in his place and fot the left border to shrink right.

Any way, maybe I can use your isea of table inside table to try and simulate something like this...
Its worth a shot.

Thanks,
Roy.|||I'll try my luck again despite the fact that I'm probebly the only hebrew speaking user here :)

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment