Saturday, February 25, 2012

Report header and footer only to appear in printed version

HI

I have a report that I view in Sql 2005 reporting services that contains no header or footer. I do not want these to be displayed in the browser.

I would like to add a header and perhaps footer which will only appear on the printed document but not in the web browser.

Is there any way to accomplish this task?

Thanks

Further to the question posted above, as an alternative ...

Is it possible to view one version of a report and print a different version ?

I am considdering using the ReportViewer control and disabling the print button. Replacing print functionality by putting a link to a second, printable version, of the report and printing it without rendering.

A more elegant approach would be preferred. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment