Saturday, February 25, 2012

Report Headers

I'm using VS 2003 and SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services SP2.
I haven't found anything in Reporting Services that lets me create a report
header (a header that shows up only on the first page of a report) but am
wondering if there is some method of making the page header visible on the
first page and invisible on all others.
Thanks.
JonDon't use the header, but simply start the report with it
"Jon Limmer" wrote:
> I'm using VS 2003 and SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services SP2.
> I haven't found anything in Reporting Services that lets me create a report
> header (a header that shows up only on the first page of a report) but am
> wondering if there is some method of making the page header visible on the
> first page and invisible on all others.
> Thanks.
> Jon
>
>|||You're kidding! That easy!! Cool!
and thanks...
Jon
"Antoon" <Antoon@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:51F10004-77A6-4061-91B3-3F8E58347B9E@.microsoft.com...
> Don't use the header, but simply start the report with it
>

No comments:

Post a Comment