Saturday, February 25, 2012

Report Hiding Duplicates, not wanted

I created a report which has duplicates on one field. I want the report to display the duplicates, but cannot figure out how. Anywhere I have found where there is a "Hide Duplicates" option I have it turned off (in matrix properties), but the report matrix still hides the duplicates. I don't understand why this would happen since the other fields on the same record are not duplicates. I tried grouping but that was no help.

The query in the dataset DOES return the duplicates as expected.

Anyone know how to fix this, or if it is a bug?

Thanks,

Chris

Hide Duplicates could be set to true in one of your textboxes. Right click on all of your matrix columns (which are textboxes) and go to Properties where you will Hide Duplicates checkbox. Or you can even select the textbox and click on F4 to see the Properties window.

Shyam

No comments:

Post a Comment