Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Report Header

Hi,
I need to create a report header that will only be shown on the first page. And I want to use the built in header system that is included with report. I can't create a custom header on the body part because I am using multiple columns for report rendering. Currently the header system either displays the header on all pages or it shows in all pages except the first or last page. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Try setting the hidden property to true if page number > 1.|||

Hi,

You can hide the components of the page header by writting visibility condition on the pagenumber.

But that will create the issue of extra space on the top of the page, work around for this is to use TABLE HEADER and set repeatoneachpage property as false.

Hope this helps.

Priyank.

|||Thank you Priyank for the response. I did use Table Header as you suggested. And it did solve the issue I was having.
And thank you also LG1815 for your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment