Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Report header

How can I get the data to appear on the header of every page on my
report. I know Report services do not allow it but it there a way to
do this? Thanks.If you're referring to how to make header appear on every page, just pull up
the properties dialog and check the "Repeat header rows on each page"
checkbox in General tab.
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"powerranger" <tangolp@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:13bc95e0.0407011455.3d30c4e0@.posting.google.com...
> How can I get the data to appear on the header of every page on my
> report. I know Report services do not allow it but it there a way to
> do this? Thanks.|||There is no properties dialog box for the page header -- and the properties in properties window for the Page Header doesn't have a "RepeatHeaderData" property.
douglasa.richards@.xwave.com
--
Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
Post Made from http://www.SqlJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment