Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Report Formatting

Hi !
I have a simple question. I am using a Table in my report. I would like to
apply a different color to alternating rows in the table.
What is the correct or recommended way to do this?
Thank you,
YCreating a Green-Bar Report
To apply a green-bar effect (alternating colors every other row) to a table
in a report, use the following expression in the BackgroundColor property of
each text box in the detail row:
=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2, "PaleGreen", "White")
this was from books online.
"Yoshi" wrote:
> Hi !
> I have a simple question. I am using a Table in my report. I would like to
> apply a different color to alternating rows in the table.
> What is the correct or recommended way to do this?
> Thank you,
> Y
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment