Saturday, February 25, 2012

Report header when using columns

Hi,
I am designing a report with two columns, and I'm trying to add a header
only on the first page of the report. I've added a text box in the body of
the report, but my problem is that this textbox can't be larger than the
column size.
Is there any way to put this header on the whole width of the report ?
Thanks in advance.
--
Florent MERYHi,
No need to add text boxes. Just follow the below steps
Right click on the table-> select properties->General Tab-> Uncheck the
"Repeat header row on each page"..
Regards,
Sriman.
"Florent" wrote:
> Hi,
> I am designing a report with two columns, and I'm trying to add a header
> only on the first page of the report. I've added a text box in the body of
> the report, but my problem is that this textbox can't be larger than the
> column size.
> Is there any way to put this header on the whole width of the report ?
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Florent MERY|||Thank you for your answer, but it's not exactly what I'm trying to do. As I'm
using 2 columns in my report, the table headers will only appear on the top
of the first column.
What I would like to do is to have in fact a kind of title zone for my
report, only for the first page.
If I use the Page header, with a conditional visibility, I always get a
blanck zone at the top of every page, even when the header is not visible.
And if I use the table header rows, it only appear on the first column of
the page, and it does not use the whole width of the page.
Any workaround for my problem ?
Thanks in advance...
--
Florent MERY
"Sriman" wrote:
> Hi,
> No need to add text boxes. Just follow the below steps
> Right click on the table-> select properties->General Tab-> Uncheck the
> "Repeat header row on each page"..
> Regards,
> Sriman.
> "Florent" wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am designing a report with two columns, and I'm trying to add a header
> > only on the first page of the report. I've added a text box in the body of
> > the report, but my problem is that this textbox can't be larger than the
> > column size.
> >
> > Is there any way to put this header on the whole width of the report ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Florent MERY

No comments:

Post a Comment